The Dude abides...

Week starting Jan 01, 2017

Previous WeekRecent EntriesHomeJoin Fast Running Blog Community!PredictorHealthy RecipesRob's RacesFind BlogsMileage BoardTop Ten Excuses for Missing a RunTop Ten Training MistakesDiscussion ForumRace Reports Send A Private MessageMonth View
Graph View
Next Week
15% off for Fast Running Blog members at St. George Running Center!



Member Since:

Mar 06, 2008



Goal Type:


Running Accomplishments:

Ogden Marathon - 2004 - 4:15, 2015 - 4:43:44, 2017 - I Finished

Salt Lake City Half - 2008 - 2:05:18

Ogden Half - 2008 - 2:03:45, 2013 - 1:48:51, 2014 - 1:45:35, 2016, 2018

Buffalo 25K - 2015 - 3:13:00 (Walking Pneumonia), 2016 25K

N.O. Limits Half - 2015 - 2:18:01

East Canyon Half - 2016 

Hunstville Half - 2015, 2016, 2017


Short-Term Running Goals:

Keep running to stay in shape and throw in a race here and there when I feel like it.

Long-Term Running Goals:

Keep running to stay healthy.


“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”

Jack Kerouac

Favorite Blogs:

Miles:This week: 13.10 Month: 69.10 Year: 69.10
Saucony Ride 7 GTX Lifetime Miles: 241.00
Brooks Levitate 2 Lifetime Miles: 187.80
Saucony Kinvara 8 Lifetime Miles: 146.50
Nike Next% Lifetime Miles: 44.50
Saucing Perigrine Green Lifetime Miles: 11.70
Brooks Cascadia 10 Lifetime Miles: 6.20
Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Lifetime Miles: 88.50
Saucony Ride 10 Lifetime Miles: 60.80
Nike Zoom Fly 3 Lifetime Miles: 36.70
Total Distance
Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 34.45
Total Distance

Nice run on not great roads this morning.  I'd guess about 30% of it was good the other 70% was crap.  Good to get out again after being sick last week.

Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 10.20
Add Comment
Total Distance

Slow going today on snowy, slushy, and wet roads.  Not sure why Washington Terrace snow plows weren't plowing this morning just putting salt down.  This made the road slushy and wet so I had wet, cold feet today.

Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 7.80
Add Comment
Total Distance

Uncle....9 degrees, -3 wind chill, 6 inches of snow.  Treadmill today, blah.  Alternating between 6 and 7 every .25.

Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 6.25
Add Comment
Total Distance

Waited until about 10:30 this morning when it had warmed up to 10.  The roads sucked today.  It's so cold that the salt isn't really melting the snow so it's like running in sand that sticks to the bottom of your shoes.

Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 10.20
Add Comment
Total Distance
Saucony Freedom Pod Miles: 34.45
Debt Reduction Calculator

Featured Announcements
New Kids on the Blog
(need a welcome):
Lone Faithfuls
(need a comment):