The Dude abides... Running Blog at FastRunningBlog.Com http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/ Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:53:07 FeedCreator 1.7.2 Mon, Jan 23, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-23-2017.html Last run in Orlando, going home to the snowy north tomorrow and not looking forward to it. Ran in the afternoon after walking through the Magic Kingdom today. Good times. Not sure what my body was thinking today but it wanted to run hard so this was a tempo run today. Mon, 23 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Fri, Jan 20, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-20-2017.html <p>So nice out again this morning in Orlando&nbsp;. &nbsp;A little warm but I&#39;ll take it in January with a smile.</p> Fri, 20 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Thu, Jan 19, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-19-2017.html Sooooo nice this morning in Florida. 60 degrees felt so good, great run, great to be outside. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Tue, Jan 17, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-17-2017.html <p>Don&#39;t want to run in this inversion/cold feels like it just goes to my chest. &nbsp;So 10K on the TM after work.</p> Tue, 17 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Sat, Jan 14, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-14-2017.html <p>Met Brandon, Brett, Ben, and Sarah at 21st St pond at 11:30. &nbsp;I went at 10:30 and ran 5.5 first. &nbsp;Ran east on the Ogden Parkway and not so good. &nbsp;Parts were not plowed the rest was pretty much straight ice. &nbsp;Couldn&#39;t get under Wall Ave or Washington Blvd because there was a foot of ice water in the tunnel. &nbsp;Still a great run and nice to get out in some sunshine.</p> Sat, 14 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Thu, Jan 12, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-12-2017.html <p>Couldn&#39;t stand another TM run so I ventured outside. &nbsp;Turns out what looked like 1&quot; of snow was actually 2-3 inches. Roads sucked, almost got hit by a car, and almost fell 2 times&nbsp;but it was still better than the TM. &nbsp;Oh and forgot that my toes were freezing cold and wet. &nbsp;January needs to be over.</p> Thu, 12 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Wed, Jan 11, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-11-2017.html <p>Rain/Snow/Slush falling from the sky this morning so another TM. &nbsp;BORING....</p> Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Tue, Jan 10, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-10-2017.html <p>The roads were complete ice this morning so alas...I hit the TM after work for a 10K.</p> Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Sat, Jan 07, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-07-2017.html <p>Waited until about 10:30 this morning when it had warmed up to 10. &nbsp;The roads sucked today. &nbsp;It&#39;s so cold that the salt isn&#39;t really melting the snow so it&#39;s like running in sand that sticks to the bottom of your shoes.</p> Sat, 07 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Thu, Jan 05, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-05-2017.html <p>Uncle....9 degrees, -3 wind chill, 6 inches of snow. &nbsp;Treadmill today, blah. &nbsp;Alternating between 6 and 7 every .25.</p> Thu, 05 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Wed, Jan 04, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-04-2017.html <p>Slow going today on snowy, slushy, and wet roads. &nbsp;Not sure why Washington Terrace snow plows weren&#39;t plowing this morning just putting salt down. &nbsp;This made the road slushy and wet so I had wet, cold feet today.</p> Wed, 04 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Tue, Jan 03, 2017 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-01-03-2017.html <p>Nice run on not great roads this morning. &nbsp;I&#39;d guess about 30% of it was good the other 70% was crap. &nbsp;Good to get out again after being sick last week.</p> Tue, 03 Jan 2017 07:00:00 Sat, Dec 31, 2016 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-12-31-2016.html <p>I&#39;ve been sick all week so no running. &nbsp;Had a cold that felt like it was going to my chest. &nbsp;Decided to try a 10k on the TM today. &nbsp;I was about finished when Tim&#39;s 12.9 map my run notification came through and couldn&#39;t let him beat me by that much. &nbsp;So I ran another 10k on the freaking TM.</p> Sat, 31 Dec 2016 07:00:00 Mon, Dec 26, 2016 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-12-26-2016.html <p>Cold this morning so I got out in the afternoon when it was a balmy 27. &nbsp;The roads were kinda crappy they had it all slush, puddles, snow, and ice. &nbsp;Nice run though took it easy and just enjoyed being out today.</p> Mon, 26 Dec 2016 07:00:00 Sat, Dec 24, 2016 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-12-24-2016.html <p>Thought we&#39;d get rained or snowed on this morning but it turned out great and it was warm at 35. &nbsp;Great run, nice and easy, with Brandon from Botanical west on the Ogden River Parkway.</p> Sat, 24 Dec 2016 07:00:00 Fri, Dec 23, 2016 http://robgood.fastrunningblog.com/blog-12-23-2016.html <p>Nice morning at 25 but it didn&#39;t really feel that cold today for some reason. &nbsp;Out cruising, plan was for 7.5 but I added on a little.</p> Fri, 23 Dec 2016 07:00:00